I'm a big proponent on the to-do list and playing with form in writing.
Lists are a great tool to organise your thoughts. Lists can be as long or as short as you need to get yourself in order. This list was fairly short but really solidified the task at hand.
5. Grab the Book from Suzie’s place
6. Get candles
7. Get the Latin dictionary from Liam
8. Meet at cave at 7pm
9. Wait for sunset (8.37)
10. Light candles
11. Ritual starts at midnight, set alarm!
12. Grace’s sacrifice (approx. 00.15)
13. Raise a demon
14. Befriend demon?
15. Pick Olive up from airport – plane lands at 5.15am. Bring snacks.
A nice simple task list for a busy Saturday. She’ll definitely need to catch up sleep after dropping Olive off at home. The weather was looking good for the flight to arrive on time too.
She ironed her best black dress for the occasion, there was no way she was going into this under-dressed. Sunday’s to-do list was much shorter.
Sunday was a day of relaxation after all.
Tales written from a prompt in just 10 minutes.
Copyright © 2016 - 2017 10 Minute Tales